This brave duo utilise the heat retardant qualities of the lava turtle shell on a regular basis. Exposure to pyrotechnic attack is an occupational hazard.
Wednesday 26 March 2014
Thursday 20 March 2014
Introducing the hip new armour craze that's sweeping the delving scene. Though hard to come by and hard to fashion, ogre hide provides an interesting new defensive option for dungeoneers. While it possesses unique properties not everyone's convinced. Discuss.
- Allows levels of flexibility previously thought impossible in conventional armour.
- Lightweight, when compared to armour providing similar levels of protection.
- Practically impervious to cutting weapons.
- They can smell you coming (no more surprise attacks!)
- Eventually an indelible stench permeates the wearers skin hindering any attempts at polite social interaction. Smell removable only with a scrub treatment at an Elven spa.
- Pheromones may attract the unwanted attention of an ovulating ogress during mating season.